VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Anyone ever seen Godspell?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone ever seen Godspell?

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm

It's like my favorite musical.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone ever seen Godspell?

Post by Alexandra on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

I think I've seen it. I remember these angels singing "Jesus Christ, superstar," and there were also these guys with really deep voices. Is it what I'm thinking of?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
lol! <-- he looks pretty happy.
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Alex, I think you're thinking of Jesus Christ Superstar which is another one of my favorite musicals.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh. That makes sense I mean, because it's not like there's a song with those same words as the title. Very Happy Woops

lol! <-- he looks pretty happy.
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 am

I can't say I have.

Again the most musicals I have seen were in Italian. I have seen the Lion King the Musical, now that's what I call a great musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Selrahc on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Skinny Love wrote:Alex, I think you're thinking of Jesus Christ Superstar which is another one of my favorite musicals.

I've actually seen both versions Jesus Christ Superstar and Godspell. They're really good, but I like JCS better.

~Eric was here~  
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 am

I haven't seen either.

~Maggie!!!!!!!!

Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum