VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

This is me. :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is me. :D

Post by RawrTisMissy on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 am

Lol. The Plymouth kids obviously know me. Very Happy And a few other people on here know me already but today I started going thru the forums and decided I want you guys to get to know me better. I'm a clarinet player in band and a section leader. Smile Proud of that one. I'm also in choir this year. (Yes I'm a music freak.) I sing non-stop in cars, at home, walking around, even in school. Music is a passion. I love to cook and I'm all around a big goofball. Dancing is fun and I danced with Eric and Mariah tonight after our first football game. But anyways I'm getting off topic. I'm a total gamer chick. I have a gameboy color, gameboy advanced, gameboy advanced sp, ds, 3ds, playstation, ps2, ps3, wii, n64, and a psp. I think that covers all my gaming system. Well other then my mac. Lol. I have been in color guard, cheerleading, basketball, gymnastics, swimming, cross country, track, marching band, bowling, oh yeah and football. I have been in a lot of sports as you can see. But now bowling and marching band are my only two I do. I love both of them. I plan on going into college for culinary. I love cooking and baking. I'm bi sexual. Smile I like boys and girls. If you want to know more just private message me or comment. Smile I love you

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Ohai. I'm bi. xD (What it rhymes.) ^_^
RawrTisMissy
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Re: This is me. :D

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 am

well welcome. Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 am

welcome!Very Happy
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 am

Hi and happy posting

Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 am

Hope you enjoy your stay =)

~Maggie!!!!!!!!

Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 am

wow missy, 1 admin and 3 mega mods posting on here. look out Wink

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am

Hola. I'm foamy welcome.
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 am

Hello Hello Missy.

~* Retired Administrator*~

~* Former VK Administrator*~

~*Former Mega Moderator*~

~*Former H&A/Puberty Mod*~

~Eric was here! (:~

Formerly Diamond

Sapphire
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrTisMissy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!! Very Happy

Ohai. I'm bi. xD (What it rhymes.) ^_^
RawrTisMissy
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum