VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

i changed the language of the forum on my

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i changed the language of the forum on my

Post by KarmaChameleon on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm

preferences and now i'm confused!!! ahh

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: i changed the language of the forum on my

Post by Double Impossibility on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am

What language is it in? And shouldn't you know your way around by now? Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Brandon~

Double Impossibility
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by SosbanFach on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh, well would you look at that?! One can change the language. I didn't know that!

I'm sick of having that blank space, but being a bear of little brain, I haven't a clue what to fill it with. Thus, it'll have to be a small quantity of 'verbal diarrhœa' for the time being. Frankly, I wouldn't suggest that you bother read it, as it is of no consequence nor interest. I am, however, aware that suggesting that you ignore it is fairly pointless, as if you have continued thus far, then it is perfectly possible that you have continued reading. Finally, in order to make it stand out, it is in large, bold red text. I know that looks 'nooby' but tough, right now I'm not willing to spend time on it.
SosbanFach
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum