VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Mac or PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac or PC?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Mac or PC?

Post by Selrahc on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Do you guys prefer Mac or PC?

For me, I like PC better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~  
Selrahc
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac or PC?

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 pm

PC for me

Back to top Go down

Post by SosbanFach on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

This has, I'm afraid, stumbled along another pet irritation of mine - the 'Mac or PC' debate. I can't for the life of me understand why some distinction must be made between these two personal computer platforms, and yet anything besides Mac OS is generally lumped into the 'PC' category. I suppose what I'm getting at is that a Mac is a PC - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux, BSD etc. are all used for personal computing, and all provide more or less the same functionality. On the other hand, I have to hand it to Apple on the marketing front; that iPod is now synonymous with personal entertainment, and Mac has its own subcategory in the personal computing market shows that they are doing something right on that front!

Anyhow, moving on from that little mini-rant (I'm a pedantic sod)… I answered PC, my virtue that the machine which I do my work on, use for entertainment and so on is not made by Apple, nor is the software making up its operating system. Still, I wouldn't mind an Apple computer because they're bloody shiny!, except they cost far too much for the hardware provided.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sick of having that blank space, but being a bear of little brain, I haven't a clue what to fill it with. Thus, it'll have to be a small quantity of 'verbal diarrhœa' for the time being. Frankly, I wouldn't suggest that you bother read it, as it is of no consequence nor interest. I am, however, aware that suggesting that you ignore it is fairly pointless, as if you have continued thus far, then it is perfectly possible that you have continued reading. Finally, in order to make it stand out, it is in large, bold red text. I know that looks 'nooby' but tough, right now I'm not willing to spend time on it.
SosbanFach
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum