VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Illness

Go down

Illness

Post by Short Circuit on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

IF you found out your best friend in real life, is HIV positive, would it change the way to treat them, or would you no longer be friends?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Illness

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Would it change the way I treated them? Absolutely not. If they're my best friend, they'll have my complete support no matter what. And if they're HIV positive, then I'm not going to abandon them--instead, I'm going to stand there beside them, defend them, and help them through such a trial as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:49 pm

i agree ^^^ that's what best friends are supposed to do; be there for you when nobody else is and help you with your troubles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Brandon~

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:54 pm

of course it would not change the way i feel about them. i couldn't imagine the kind of person who would treat them differently!

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Nope, I'd still treat them the same, they're still my best friend.

Administrator

SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum