VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Chatroom

Go down

Chatroom

Post by Copyright on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 am

Hey, 

Just a heads up the chatbox that was installed along time ago called FMChat (you'll see a little box towards the right, it was once a pop up chat). It needs to be removed as:
(1) It no longer works
(2) It contained coding which disrupted the Forumotion Ad revenue.

Take a look in the CSS for the site ACP --> Display --> Colors --> CSS Stylesheet --> See if any coding has the words "FMChat" and remove all of it. 

Second see if the javascript file is still around ACP --> Modules --> Javascript Management --> I think I named it FMChat, I can't remember.

Copyright
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Chatroom

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 am

I will be looking into this soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Copyright on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 am

Jupiter wrote:I will be looking into this soon. Thanks for the suggestion!
If you're looking for an alternative pop up chat with a load of features for Forumotion:

You can try this: 

http://www.avacweb.com/t532-avacweb-chat

Copyright
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 am

I'm on my iPod right now, so ill look at that when I get on a computer.  I was going to look sometime this week for a new one and you made my job easier! Thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum