VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

What am I doing here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What am I doing here?

Post by Cody on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

I would tell you if I knew.  I'm just an ordinary guy, not much into the online world.  A bit redneck, a bit independent, a bit anti-social (not in a nerdy way).  My only real claim to fame is being Nicky's best friend IRL.  Eric I think you knew Nicky.

Willie said this place would welcome me, that most of you were escapees from VT.  That's good.

I have issues I want to share with someone, without being moderated and shouted at.  I promise I'll be good.

Here at first I guess I should wait and see if there is truly new life here or not.
Cody
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Re: What am I doing here?

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 am

Hello there. I'm an admin here. I feel that if you want to talk to anyone without being yelled at, it's me. I totally understand what it's like to want to feel unmoderated. For the most part, talking in private message won't get you banned unless you ask for inappropriate things. I certainly did know nicky, and if you want to get ahold of me here, private message me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 am

You know what I find real difficult here?  Most of your board is old posts from people that don't seem to exist anymore.  As I read back, to try to get a feeling for the original questions a year or more in the past, I feel like it's just a chat channel.  I see meaningless bits and pieces, but don't know the people or their situations.  I'm not complaining, I know this is natural for the software.  But I feel so lost.  What can I do to help myself and other new members who no doubt face the same situation?
Cody
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 am

Basically, we're trying to rebuild after what happened. Most of the people here who have posts were on staff, and after just about everyone retired, there was just a few left. We gave it a rest. The original intent was to be a help board, but it did end up being a chat channel. If you could find some of nicky's friends and get them on here, I bet we could find places where we can use each other for help and such.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum