VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

rest in peace dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rest in peace dad

Post by KarmaChameleon on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 am

you're my angel. watch over me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: rest in peace dad

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:05 pm

i miss you still. keep me safe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 am

Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

i am not gonna listen to that right now, but when i get a chance to i will. i feel like i'm gonna cry really hard lol

KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Short Circuit wrote:
i listened to it. thank you kyle. i needed that.

KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 pm

im still missing you dad. i just realized pretty soon it's gonna be five months since you've left us. i hate saying that phrase, because you didn't leave us... i mean you did..... but you didn't have much of a choice. god i miss you so much still. why could things just have gotten better. i still remember what you look like sick. i miss seeing you when you were ok. i miss hearing you talk about the government and about how cold it is. and how you never wanted treatments. and i just wish that you could have stayed with us longer. i wish  you could still be proud of me. and that you could have seen what i was able to do with my section in the marching show. and how you could be with us. fuck. five fucking months. 

god i just wish i could see you once more. turns out hearing your voice wasn't enough because i heard it and started crying and felt bad all day.

KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum