VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

The Best Diary In the Universe ...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Best Diary In the Universe ...

Post by LigerMan007 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:12 pm

YHEA for 300 Views !! 

Yeah !  Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 pm

I got to see who I consider my two best friends in the whole wide world on Tuesday (or Wednesday I can't remember) .. 

I just figured out how much MORE I miss them .  Crying or Very sad

_______________________________________________________________________________________

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 pm

so... yesterday I stood out in my garage jamming for at least 3 or 4 hours ... I played everything from Djent to jazz and funk . 
My hands are a little cut (middle eastern solos do that) but it was the most fun I've had since band so... it was worth it Very Happy

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Well... got a twitter .. eh , it's alright 

@Big_Daddy_Dixon 

find meh !

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:45 am

I'm FUCKING BACK NIGGAS !!! 

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum