VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Guess who's back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess who's back?

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm back bitches!!!! Twisted Evil

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image].....[Only admins are allowed to see this image].........[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]...........[Only admins are allowed to see this image]................[Only admins are allowed to see this image]............................[Only admins are allowed to see this image]...........[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who's back?

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:43 pm

welcome back cam!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link]                                      [Only admins are allowed to see this link]                                                     [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slizko on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Welcome back, an older poster rejoining is always welcome, especially someone with such a high post count!

СлЫзкo - Slizko in English
| [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] |
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Darth Pyrinikon wrote:I'm back bitches!!!! Twisted Evil
Hello and welcome back! Nice intro, btw, haha

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Administrator

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top