VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Questions + Answer = Q&A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions + Answer = Q&A

Post by Slizko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:13 pm

My question and answer forum, ask me whatever you please. I will respond as am comfortable.

Later this will be taken and made into an FAQ.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
СлЫзкo - Slizko in English
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions + Answer = Q&A

Post by SouthDakota on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Favorite color? Midnight blue, right?
Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?
Any hobbies?
Why did you choose your avatar?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Administrator

SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slizko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Yes sir, midnight blue. I also have particular tastes for Black, Smoke Grey, Crimson Reds, and some Darker Clarets.

Indeed, I do precision shooting. Used to and hope to again do some kind of sport around running/jogging.

My hobbies would be reading, lots of reading. Analytic analysis, I love numbers and stats.

My avatar is from an anime. A friend got me into Anime about 1 year ago.  Meeting people over forums, you find things like that.  The character happened to be one I liked early on.

Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Ah, anime, yes. I approve of the reading! Smile
What genre of books do enjoy?
What is your favorite genre of music?
Favorite band? Favorite song?

Administrator

SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slizko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm

I read anything really. My favorites sitting around Hard Si-Fic and Crime novels/documentary.

Music, Oh I have a little of everything. EDM is probably a 51% majority half, but otherwise I have a good selection of jazz, classical, rock, and soundtrack. I do not like, and have none of, folk or country.

Honestly I don't like any particular bands, I just listen to whatever I can find.  Locking into few bands is too narrow-minded in my opinion.

Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum