VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Sacred Lie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sacred Lie

Post by KarmaChameleon on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 am

SouthDakota wrote:@ Eric: wtf? do you mean why, not what? If so, I'm not, really Razz

@ Andrea: Kind of. My brother made a snowman. I couldn't build one to save my life, haha.
 i must have been really sleepy. 

ARE YOU DEAD OR SOMETHING

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred Lie

Post by SouthDakota on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

KarmaChameleon wrote:
SouthDakota wrote:@ Eric: wtf? do you mean why, not what? If so, I'm not, really Razz

@ Andrea: Kind of. My brother made a snowman. I couldn't build one to save my life, haha.
 i must have been really sleepy. 

ARE YOU DEAD OR SOMETHING
Ah, okay. And, no, not yet. Just been really busy, sorry 'bout that. I've had three projects I had to do, an essay, and a debate to prepare for.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Administrator

southdakota@virtualk.net
SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum