VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Confession

Go down

Confession

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 am

Um... well... I attempted suicide a few weeks ago... Obviously I failed, but I just wanted to get this off of my chest and figured this would be the easiest way. I'm doing fine now, haven't had thoughts like that since, but... well yeah.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Confession

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 am

hey man, i'm sorry you had those thoughts. sometimes i feel guilty when my life is getting so good after i used to be like that.. but then i remember that just like it got good for me, it will get good for you too man. thanks for letting us know, and remember that we love you cam!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Confession

Post by Kryptonite on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

hey man if you need anything im here for you. I'll be here Smile
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down