VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Irregular

Go down

Irregular

Post by Miss Who on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Okay, so... I have only had two monthly periods in my entire life!!  I got my first one about one month before my 15th birthday in case you are curious. Then I got another one about three months later, but I haven't gotten another once since. (I haven't had sex yet so you rule out pregnancy. let's just get that outta the way right now. LOL).  I guess it is rather nice not having to deal with it because the two that I have experienced were not particularly pleasant, but STILL strange as it sounds it would be nice to be regular. I like to be able to plan for things you know???  I guess my question is were you also irregular when you started?  How long did it take you to become regular?  Thanks. Smile
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Irregular

Post by Princess Sarah on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I was also irregular when I first started about 3 years ago, but my experience was opposite from yours.  I would get my period every couple weeks, and the only reason I'm regular now is because I am on birth control.  If I were you, I would definitely talk about this to your doctor

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Brandon~

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Thank you, Sarah... maybe I will see my doctor about it. I mean it certainly couldn't hurt huh?  Also.... every two weeks???  Shocked  That must've sucked so much.
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum