VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Ask me a question ...or comment...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ask me a question ...or comment...

Post by LigerMan007 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Hey homie G's , this is the place where you can post ! 

Ask me anything , comment , whatever , just .. if you want to

ask me something ... say it ... with ballz .... 

like this ..  Bitches .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask me a question ...or comment...

Post by Miss Who on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Why do you call yourself LigerMan007, Austin?
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:27 am

Miss Who wrote:Why do you call yourself LigerMan007, Austin?

well , for the longest time I would do this skit/or somting' 

and it would basically involve me riding a liger then making sweet , sweet love to 

her ... it was good . 

that , and ligers are kickass , they are the largest of all the felines !

_______________________________________________________________________________________

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

I've always wanted a song written about me. Will you write a song about me?? Razz
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Miss Who wrote:I've always wanted a song written about me. Will you write a song about me?? Razz

why not , It sounds fun .

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 am

LigerMan007 wrote:
Miss Who wrote:I've always wanted a song written about me. Will you write a song about me?? Razz

Yay! Razz  Only if it's nice though. If it's not, then don't. lol
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 am

Miss Who wrote:
LigerMan007 wrote:

Yay! Razz  Only if it's nice though. If it's not, then don't. lol

It'll be happy and what not , I promise !  Very Happy

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am

ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS !!!

WEIRD SHIT , 

like serious , I want something to do .

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am

who am i?

~Eric was here~

solved
 What a Face

PSN- badland99
PC- Peacemaker4 (World of Tanks) Very Happy *whispers* awesome game.
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 am

Josh nigga , 

I know you .

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvenite on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm

lol... i know

~Eric was here~

solved
 What a Face

PSN- badland99
PC- Peacemaker4 (World of Tanks) Very Happy *whispers* awesome game.
Galvenite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Are you gonna make any moves on the Andrea that goes to your school? You should because she's a Whovian, which makes her awesomesauce. Get on it, dude!
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Miss Who wrote:Are you gonna make any moves on the Andrea that goes to your school? You should because she's a Whovian, which makes her awesomesauce. Get on it, dude!

lol ... probs not , we are ,sadly different people .... Neutral 

and uh...I kinda got my heart set somewhere else ....  Embarassed

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm

LigerMan007 wrote:
Miss Who wrote:Are you gonna make any moves on the Andrea that goes to your school? You should because she's a Whovian, which makes her awesomesauce. Get on it, dude!

Okay... then get on THAT. Razz
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Miss Who wrote:
LigerMan007 wrote:

Okay... then get on THAT. Razz

not as easy as it sounds.... pale 
It's under strange circumstances... . . . .  cry

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Awwww.... I understand. It's a difficult thing sometimes with that stuff!!!!
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 pm

yup ..  Neutral

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:54 pm

How long have you been playing music?
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Define playing ! 
I was not a musically trained child , and I really wish I could say 
that I was born with a piano in hand or some stuff like that.. I didn't get the 
opportunity to be raised with music , but , I was given something else …
When I was a young ,young (young) child I heard my first rock and metal albums , 
songs I wouldn't realize I knew until I found them  years later , some
of these bands were Nirvana , Metallica , Slayer , Green Day , Rammstein , 
Shinedown , blink-182 ,AC/DC, P.O.D. , The Offspring and many others . 
I felt something deep down inside when listening to music , not just , 

"hey , this is a good song" 

No, I felt a emotional connection to the lyrics ,
 the music , and the general tone of it . I grew up in a screwed up home and for the 5:02 minutes of "Smells like Teen Spirit" I was in (literally) Nirvana . 
The simple power chords mixed with raw emotion made me feel like I was part of the music, just like another instrument in the mix . I couldn't always understand what he was saying , but I felt the emotions burning in me , It was like being on drugs ! (not that I have any experience with that Smile 
I remember listening to The opening riff to Enter Sandman , the groove sent chills up my back , It was a surreal experience , while my dad was just sitting back existing , I was on another planet . 
In band class , I get a little bit too much in the music …You can ask Sarah or Eric Very Happy
I seriously feel different while playing or listening to music , It is a ungodly experience …

I feel like one of the reasons I feel so in grossed in my music , is from an "interesting" brain screw up..
Well … In the brain there is a part of your brain , towards the back, that crisscross all sensory information and emotional impulses . In most people it is completely inactive , it usually stops functioning after a few months of being on this planet …  To say the least it never stopped working for me . 

Sound , taste , sight(mind and eye vision) , smell and touch are pretty much one sense . 
now , I don't taste what I feel per say , but things I taste , I feel as pressure on my body , I visualize taste , sound , smell , . If you ever watched your I Tunes visualizer , it's like that but it rapes it up and down for miles.  So , Peoples voices , instruments , the hum from the electricity running through the lights , heart beats ,  the smell of oranges ,everything I can get a sensory input from I feel in several other senses . 

So with this onslaught of inputs , It affects my emotions drastically and I "feel" the emotions of the music , it gets amped up if It's an emotion I really feel . It also releases anxiety , distress , sadness , etc. etc. but, It can also overwhelm  me .  If you've ever watched August Rush (an Awesome movie) he has had no musical training but he "feels" it . Like it's just another extension of himself . That's how I feel . 

Now , I've only actually played music since 6th grade , and I'm not too good at what I do , in fact , I'm not the best . I don't always play in time , I don't always hit the right notes , I can't play faster then everyone else ,I don't have perfect pitch ,  but you know what ? 

SCREW THAT . 

I would trade all of the musical training in the world to feel the music , to be a part of it , I can train and train to become proficient , but if you can't feel the music , If you don't connect with it , then why do it all ? You can be an amazing concert pianist , but if you don't feel it , If it's not apart of who you are , then why do it ? 

Music is my medication for my condition , it's my friend in the rough times , and in the good , 
It was the first thing I was ever passionate about . And it will be my passion to the end  . 

Besides , it's fun to punk it out , crank it' , drop it' , and just let loose !Very Happy 

Musicians I look up to 
(in no order)

Billie Joe Armstrong , 
Kirk Hammet , 
Kurt Cobain 
Jim Root , 
Jeremy McKinnion ,
Kevin Skaff ,
Ivan Moody ,
Jack White , 
Tony Iommi ,
Corey Taylor , 
Benjamin Burnley ,
Eric Burch , 
Anthony Kiedis ,
Claudio Sanchez , 
James Hetfield ,
Hans Zimmer ,
"Slash" ,
Mike Harnica , 
Randy Rhodes ,
Jimi Hendrix ,
Jimmy Page ,
Dan Auerbach ,
Mike Shinoda , 
Ozzy Osbourne , 
Andy "Sixx" Biersack ,
Jeff Abel ,
Andy Samberg , 
Sarah Tanner , 
and Rich Gamble . 

These people put the music in my heart , 
and they are what keeps it pounding today . 

oh  , and to answer your question more directly ,

5 years trumpet , 
about 7 months on guitar , 
2 years programing instruments/synthesis ,
1 year on drum machine , 
and a short time on piano . 

but I've been beating on stuff

since I've been a kid making rhythms and such so …. 

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:30 pm

WOW... that... was an amazingly long answer. Razz  But you will be happy to know that i read it ALL. Thanks for sharing that part of yourself, Austin!
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 am

YAY!!!! Very Happy 
It took me sometime to write , but it was worth it Smile

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 am

i am just so amazed and honored that you put my name along side of some musicians such as hans zimmer. really, austin, thanks.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Well yes , you are someone I feel like has inspired me in some way shape or form , 
Sarah should read that too !!

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Are you in a band?
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 am

LigerMan007 wrote:Well yes , you are someone I feel like has inspired me in some way shape or form , 
Sarah should read that too !!
I read it austin lol

~Brandon~

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: