VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Games

Go down

Games

Post by Jess on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Do anyone here still play internet games? I still do. I don't play video games or WoW or those kinds of games...they don't seem fun to me.

My favorite kind are shoot 'em up (ship shooting, not gun shooting) and puzzle/matching.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
School & Chat
Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LBGT rights
"Forum Expert" - if you need any help, please contact me.

~Eric was here! (:~
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Games

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I may do so sometimes, like every now and again, but over the last 2 years school, freidns and family have taken up my time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 pm

I like mahjong and bejeweled blitz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anonymous Man on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 am

I play minecraft Smile thats about it..

hiBlurred message

The Anonymous Man
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm

\/\/00†! go minecraft!!! i like ANY game! no matter what. I wanna be a video game designer when i grow up! GO VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy lol!

~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 am

I play runescape myself.
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I wasn't talking about games like Runescape or video games. I'm talking about online games, maybe games on sites like Miniclip

School & Chat

Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Ahhhhh

Proud to be a Jew!

Simpler way of getting into the IRC!:

If you want to do it from your web browser: Go to this link http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi and put in the username you want to use. Then press the arrow beside Channel and press other. It will show a pop up that says "Channel" and underneath there is a bar. Put in #Miscellania and press Ok. Then press login. To register your username use this command: /msg nickserv register <the password you want to use> <your email address>. WARNING! DO NOT USE A PROXY OR IT WILL KICK YOU!

My youtube channel!:

Free and regularly updated comedy:
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 am

i used to. i used to play the one game where john mccain and barack obama were boxing. LOL

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm

XD My favorite would have to be the necronator series

~Eric was here~
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Narwhal on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't play flash games often anymore. Proper video games take most of my time up.

Oh and yes Carter, Minecraft is awsome Very Happy

Im slightly CrAzY!
Im 14 and Im a Brit
Nerd and proud.
Bisexual and proud!Very Happy
Message me, I love to chat!Smile PSN: antd-25 XBL Gamertag: antd25
Narwhal
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 pm

My favorite game has to be Roblox

Random Quote: We live in an age where pizza gets to your house faster than the cops

Yoyo Boy Waz Here Cool

~Eric was here~
~Brandon~

Hutch
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 pm

I like guitar hero and rock band. I'm beast at it:D

~Brandon~

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 pm

As long as it is made well I'll play it Wink

~Eric was here~
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 am

No, never internet games unless I am really bored and for a short period of time.

To me I dont see the point as a video game on the internet is usally boring and terrible graphics and can slow down your laptop

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:37 pm

WoW doesnt have very bad graphics and with the right comp it doesnt lag and it isnt really boring as it has several days of gameplay.

~Eric was here~
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

The Assassin wrote:No, never internet games unless I am really bored and for a short period of time.

To me I dont see the point as a video game on the internet is usally boring and terrible graphics and can slow down your laptop

all internet games I play aren't boring...:S

School & Chat

Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't really play games.

~Maggie!!!!!!!!

Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by pugsmonster on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Minecraft is great and I sometimes play internet games

pugsmonster
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaytlin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Minecraft.....but I really like MW3 and all those war games! I LOVE 'EM!

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Kaytlin
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by smallbutpowerful on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I play minecraft a bit

if you need to contact me my email is isaiasfrias@ymail.com
smallbutpowerful
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by blueshark on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

I play Need for Speed Most Wanted and Motorbike along with skyrim.

Smile
 upside down 

-Eric was here-

blueshark
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: