VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

[World] Gay Rights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[World] Gay Rights

Post by Slizko on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 pm

In the scene of orientations, rights are a hot topic. This article sites current issues in some countries, such as my homeland, and the US.  It's an interesting read, go have a look.

Article:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-27/gay-rights-gained-in-u-s-amid-russian-ugandan-reversals.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________
СлЫзкo - Slizko in English
Slizko
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: [World] Gay Rights

Post by LigerMan007 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:48 pm

people need to get the Fuck over themselves, 
let people live . oh , and good read ! 
It's an atrocity that people are getting killed for this , 
Why can't people just get one with their Fucking worthless lives and 
stop PMS-ing all over the news and in government about their self-righteous beliefs .

FUCK

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthDakota on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:24 pm

http://filipspagnoli.wordpress.com/stats-on-human-rights/statistics-on-discrimination/statistics-on-discrimination-of-homosexuals/

I found this to be helpful as well. A bit repetitive and lengthy, but still.

Also slightly out of date by a few years. This was, like, 2011 or 2012, but it probably hasn't changed that much.

Administrator

SouthDakota
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum