VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Body image

Go down

Body image

Post by Miss Who on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm

We girls are pretty much ALWAYS comparing our bodies to other girls. And it is not always harmless stuff. Like what i have found is that girls put other girls down to make themselves feel better.  I wish i could say i do not do that.... but i do.  For instance if a girl has bigger boobs than me (most do lol) i might be all like, "well, at least mine will always be nice and perky, not big and saggy like HERS!" I know, I know.... that is terrible of me!  Crying or Very sad But at least i realize that i do it! We can be so bad to one another!!!  cry 

I was wondering, do you boys do stuff like that? Do you have body image problems ever?
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Body image

Post by LigerMan007 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

well .. yes ... dudes do that as well , and we do it for the same reasons....
Personally , I try not to envy others too much , but in locker rooms dudes be like 
"Cave man ... ugh ugh ... he small penis HAHAHAHAHA!" 
Now this isn't everyone , but lets just say the cave men keep their pants on too . 

dudes suck too .. 
I sometimes threaten peoples lives when I feel Jealous . lol 
Like ,
"I will cut your throat if you keep talking!"
"Do you enjoy owning a Penis? Do you want to keep it there or on a necklace?"

Pretty mundane stuff in my book lol .  Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 am

yes. 

i mean i don't think you're a terrible person of course. but i do that, especially when they're popular. but it ends up biting me in the butt because i find more good things about them than myself. 

it seems sometimes that more guys do that than girls because no matter what, whatever a guy has is better. if its a car, if its a job, no matter what they'll find something that's like "at least blah blah blah." that may not necessarily be about exactly what you're trying to ask, but i tried to answer at least hah.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 am

Fuck everyone . 

That's how I live . 

If you are "everyone" then I am better then you . 

This is the mentality of Austin .

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Who on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for taking the time to answer, guys!!! And thanks for making sure i know i am not a terrible person, Eric. I try.  xD   i guess we all do it on some level.  I just need to work on my self esteem i think.
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:42 pm

anytime , anytime , I might as well put an interesting question too ...

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum