VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

VK: The Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Whoville Studios is now beginning casting!

Here's who we are pursuing for the role of fearless leader - KarmaChameleon!



Josh Hutchinson!  oohhhh yea! Razz

Do you you know an actor or actress who has the looks and ability to pull off some of our other beloved members of VK?  Our talented and beautiful casting director, Andrea, is now ready to take suggestions!  Keep in mind you cannot suggest someone for yourself, only for others. Smile


Last edited by Miss Who on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 pm

LigerMan007...

You know, let's go with a lesser known actor on this one.  I am going to cast Mark Webber.  




He has proven from his work on Scott Pilgrim vs. the World that he knows how to rock.


Last edited by Miss Who on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by LigerMan007 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm

HEYYY??? What the hell's with the nobody ? 
I was thinking more ... Johnny Depp ..
or ..
Kurdt Cobain (Kurt Cobain) 
If he was alive . 

But that dude's cool .
We understand each other .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

        
                                                 "My heart is broke , but I have some glue"
         
                                                                            @-'--,----
avatar
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 pm

LigerMan007 wrote:HEYYY??? What the hell's with the nobody ? 
I was thinking more ... Johnny Depp ..
or ..
Kurdt Cobain (Kurt Cobain) 
If he was alive . 

But that dude's cool .
We understand each other .

Do you realize how much money Depp is commanding these days???!?  But we'll look into it. 

Kurt Cobain was briefly considered... but we'd have to rev up the TARDIS.  That would be against the rules. Razz
avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 pm

who is that in your avatar again, andrea?

_______________________________________________________________________________________



Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
avatar
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 3680

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 am

one of the actors from doctor who ... Karen Gillan , she plays AMY Pond .. ANDI Pond ..AMY Pond .. Don't you think something was planned ? lol  Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________

        
                                                 "My heart is broke , but I have some glue"
         
                                                                            @-'--,----
avatar
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

LigerMan007 wrote:one of the actors from doctor who ... Karen Gillan , she plays AMY Pond .. ANDI Pond ..AMY Pond .. Don't you think something was planned ? lol  Razz

Hahaha.... yep!  I love Karen Gillan!!  Was that my master plan all along?  hmmmmm... Wink

But alas, according to the rules i cannot suggest any actress for myself.  Somebody else must do it.  Is that your casting suggestion, Austin? Wink
avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Tacois1 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Morgan Freeman should be added cause he is a badass
avatar
Tacois1
New!
New!

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by LigerMan007 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Miss Who wrote:
LigerMan007 wrote:one of the actors from doctor who ... Karen Gillan , she plays AMY Pond .. ANDI Pond ..AMY Pond .. Don't you think something was planned ? lol  Razz

Hahaha.... yep!  I love Karen Gillan!!  Was that my master plan all along?  hmmmmm... Wink

But alas, according to the rules i cannot suggest any actress for myself.  Somebody else must do it.  Is that your casting suggestion, Austin? Wink

Quite right , my doll Wink

_______________________________________________________________________________________

        
                                                 "My heart is broke , but I have some glue"
         
                                                                            @-'--,----
avatar
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 am

LigerMan007 wrote:
Miss Who wrote:
LigerMan007 wrote:one of the actors from doctor who ... Karen Gillan , she plays AMY Pond .. ANDI Pond ..AMY Pond .. Don't you think something was planned ? lol  Razz

Hahaha.... yep!  I love Karen Gillan!!  Was that my master plan all along?  hmmmmm... Wink

But alas, according to the rules i cannot suggest any actress for myself.  Somebody else must do it.  Is that your casting suggestion, Austin? Wink

Quite right , my doll Wink

I dunno, man.... Karen Gillan is gorgeous!

avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Miss Who on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 am

Okay, let's talk about who to cast for Princess Sarah.... hmmm... who would bring just the right amount of cute YET a most epic potty mouth?  lol  Any suggestions??? Razz
avatar
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Posts : 617

Back to top Go down

Re: VK: The Movie

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum