VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

advertising

Go down

advertising

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:19 pm

For anyone who would like to have their own very voice be in a video for an advertisement for VirtualKid, post below and i'll give you something to read. we already have a video being made, but i figure we could have more than one, in fact i'd like to have 3 or 4. but anyways, i need a few boys and a few girls to read separate posts. also, people with ACCENTS other than mine are GREATLY NEEDED!!!!

@SouthDakota
@Short+Circuit
@Selrahc
@Stuart+D
@Miss+Who
@LigerMan007

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: advertising

Post by LigerMan007 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

YAYYYY!!!!  I wanna say stuffz !!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum