VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

How many are we up to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many are we up to?

Post by LigerMan007 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:37 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/school-stabbing-spree/school-stabbing-spree-20-hurt-pittsburgh-area-bloodbath-n75536

This dumbass went on a stabbing spree and injured at LEAST 19 students and a security guard are injured .
The fuck-tard made a mess . He just added to the growing list of violent outbreaks in Educational institutes  during 2014..And this won't be the last .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: How many are we up to?

Post by Miss Who on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Yea.... I saw this. sad it's kinda scary because it feels like it can happen anywhere!
Miss Who
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by LigerMan007 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:49 pm

It's true .. ANYWHERE .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"My heart is broke , but I have some glue"

@-'--,----
LigerMan007
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum