VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Facebook page

Go down

Facebook page

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 am

I have some suggestions for this site. You want a whole bunch of members? Make a facebook page.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud to be a Jew!

Simpler way of getting into the IRC!:

If you want to do it from your web browser: Go to this link http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi and put in the username you want to use. Then press the arrow beside Channel and press other. It will show a pop up that says "Channel" and underneath there is a bar. Put in #Miscellania and press Ok. Then press login. To register your username use this command: /msg nickserv register <the password you want to use> <your email address>. WARNING! DO NOT USE A PROXY OR IT WILL KICK YOU!

My youtube channel!:

Free and regularly updated comedy:
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook page

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 am

that is a good idea, do you wanna make it up?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 am

I would be glad to. Are you the owner of Virtual Kid?
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 am

yes i am. along with jess.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 am

Alright, good. I will work on it right away.

Proud to be a Jew!

If you want to do it from your web browser: Go to this link http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi and put in the username you want to use. Then press the arrow beside Channel and press other. It will show a pop up that says "Channel" and underneath there is a bar. Put in #Miscellania and press Ok. Then press login. To register your username use this command: /msg nickserv register <the password you want to use> <your email address>. WARNING! DO NOT USE A PROXY OR IT WILL KICK YOU!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 pm

One thing, do you want a like button on this website?

Proud to be a Jew!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:39 pm

there is a rep button, so there is no need for a "like" button. Smile

KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Lol. If you want this site to spread you need a like button, otherwise there would of been little point in making the page. Do you have a facebook?

Proud to be a Jew!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:45 pm

The irony is that if you want administrator privileges for the page you will have to tell me your facebook name or email.

Proud to be a Jew!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:01 pm

VT. made the right desicsion in not having a facebook page for obvious reasons, dont you think we should respect this, and follow this here

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 pm

You have a point.

Proud to be a Jew!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Jesse wrote:Lol. If you want this site to spread you need a like button, otherwise there would of been little point in making the page. Do you have a facebook?

I don't think it's possible to do without a modification, which is not possible to install since this uses a free forum host (forummotion.com)

Last edited by Jessica on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry, meant without not with)

School & Chat
Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LBGT rights
"Forum Expert" - if you need any help, please contact me.

~Eric was here! (:~
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Ahhh.

Proud to be a Jew!

My youtube channel!:

Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum