VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Hi There

Go down

Hi There

Post by KingKong on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 am

Hi, my name is Bellereive, I am 15 from Hobart. My friend Charlie suggested this forum as a good forum to be a member on. So... Here I am Smile

KingKong
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi There

Post by simplytom on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

Welcome to vk hope you enjoy your time here

_______________________________________________________________________________________
VOTE TOM AND CAM

simplytom
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

Wekcome!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud to be a Jew!

Simpler way of getting into the IRC!:

If you want to do it from your web browser: Go to this link http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi and put in the username you want to use. Then press the arrow beside Channel and press other. It will show a pop up that says "Channel" and underneath there is a bar. Put in #Miscellania and press Ok. Then press login. To register your username use this command: /msg nickserv register <the password you want to use> <your email address>. WARNING! DO NOT USE A PROXY OR IT WILL KICK YOU!

My youtube channel!:

Free and regularly updated comedy:
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Happy posting

Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

welcome to VK! (:

School & Chat
Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LBGT rights
"Forum Expert" - if you need any help, please contact me.

~Eric was here! (:~
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 pm

welcome to vk! Very Happy

~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Hey!!(: welcome to the site!! :DDD

"Don't get mad....Get Even!"  

You may think I am gone, Erased from memory, but the strange thing about Ninjas is that they ALWAYS seem to show up again!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Welcome!

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum