VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

What is your definition of sex?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your definition of sex?

Post by Short Circuit on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:20 am

To me, its only sex if you have penetration.

Others say sex is h/j or b/j, so what is your definition of what sex is?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your definition of sex?

Post by foamy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 am

Penis into vagina and/or ass.
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:44 am

Anything that involves the genitals.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud to be a Jew!

Simpler way of getting into the IRC!:

If you want to do it from your web browser: Go to this link http://www.wikkedwire.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi and put in the username you want to use. Then press the arrow beside Channel and press other. It will show a pop up that says "Channel" and underneath there is a bar. Put in #Miscellania and press Ok. Then press login. To register your username use this command: /msg nickserv register <the password you want to use> <your email address>. WARNING! DO NOT USE A PROXY OR IT WILL KICK YOU!

My youtube channel!:

Free and regularly updated comedy:
Jesse
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Anything that is supposed to be sexually stimulating.

~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

anything that is sexually done with a partner.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 am

really this made me laugh.

so everyone thinks apart for kyle that sex is bassically anything stimulating or involving the gential area?

Have none of you had sex education lol

Kyle to me is the only one who has overall got this correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Is there really any right answer?

~Eric was here~
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 pm

uh.. yes.

(chiefly with reference to people) Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 pm

a most common view is sex e.g intercourse where as you do get sexual activity but no one really thinks its sex as most people think when someone goes "I had sex last night" then most people take that to mean sexual intercourse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

But it is proven that masturbation, sexual intercourse, oral sex, etc... have the same effect on your brain
Don't believe me? Check out Hooked. (its a book you can find it if you google hooked sex, first link)

~Eric was here~
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

yes because they all stimulate the same hormone, you dont get given oral sex and your brain goes "right oral sex reaction hormone deployed" its just the factor that it is all diffrent in yout personal view that it is medically proven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum