VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Letters to Myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters to Myself.

Post by KarmaChameleon on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Basically, pick a time where you screwed up, and you wished you could have changed it. When there are four people who write meaningful letters, I will go all out.

oh and please don't reply to peoples things. thanks.

Last edited by Eric on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Letters to Myself.

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Dear Brooke,

Why can't you be different? Why can't you pick the right thing to do, at the right time? Why do you always mess up? Well, it's too late now...you've made people extremely close push you away, and ignore you're every word. You've made people that you used to always hang out with you hate you, because of tiny words. Because of something that you said, all because you got told something wrong, and then just told what you knew. But of course it wasn't true. Of course, the person who said it to you, said she didn't tell you anything. And just lied to make you look bad. You should just stop trying to be yourself, and be what your told to be, and molded to be, and what people think you should. Just stop trying to make yourself into someone your proud of, and be a plastic mold. It's better off for everyone, and just cry to yourself instead of letting others know what's wrong, because that's what everyone wants you to do anyways.

Sincerely,
The Plastic Mold

Last edited by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't get mad....Get Even!"  

You may think I am gone, Erased from memory, but the strange thing about Ninjas is that they ALWAYS seem to show up again!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by foamy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Dear me from a couple of years ago,

Don't send that email. That one email will change your life, maybe for the better an maybe for the worse. You may not live like you want to. But you also could have the best chance at anything of you'd not sent it. Please reconsider. And if id waited a few more days, this letter would have been sooooooooo much longer to write. Because of what you did. I'm not the 3.88 gpa guy anymore because of you. C and D is now fairly common. You could have changed that. But....you didn't. So, you'll pay for it. However you want to.

Signed, future Foamy.
foamy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

I said I was gonna wait. Forget it.
Dear 10 year old Eric,

Put that cigarette down. It's not worth it. It is hard enough to stop.
Remember that you just can talk to Dom and tell that you don't need it.

Guess what? That girl you like... You love her now. You talk to her
everyday. I have to say, you were cute back then, just talk to her.
Although you are short, you got a shot.

Don't trust everyone just so easily. Not everyone can be trusted with
secrets. You learn this later on this year, you should know this now.

Good luck man, keep your head up, bud. You can make it through this year. Next year will be better, I promise.

Don't start slacking, this will not help in the long run. Oh, and don't
worry, God will find you. Correction, you will find Him. Just pick up a
book and read a little. Also, don't get your feelings hurt when people
are making fun of you. Just go with it, laugh with them, but don't
let them take advantage of you. You can do this, little buddy. Just
believe in yourself. Accept others. Date who you wanna, don't let people
tell you any different. You aren't gay, and you aren't thinking you
are. Don't think you are, because when you are my age, you aren't. So
don't worry, not like you ever have.

Just letting you know, when you are 13, Mom will get a DUI. Don't let
people bring you down when they ask constantly, "Your mom is in JAIL?!"
People screw up. It'll happen. Just remember life goes on, and things
will happen around August, so be ready. I don't wanna give away the
awful news. And, Matthew, he isn't a real best friend. You'll find a new
one.... in 2 years. But that is besides the point. Honestly, you've got
a lot to learn, way too much.
Mom will tell you this when she is completely trashed in 2 years, so I
might as well do it now. Roger isn't your dad. This dude with the name
"Art Musick" is. I know it sounds retarded. It's the truth. Let the
tears fall. Talk to mom about it, tell her that everything will be okay,
that you needed to know anyway. He is an alcoholic. So is mom. It's....
genetic. I'm sorry to tell you this. But yes, you are also an
alcoholic. Love you man...
From, 14 year old Eric.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Dear Me at various ages,

For one who seems so happy and carefree, I find it hard for me to open up to you. Well, what have you ever had anything exciting happen? Definitely. Did you think back when you would leave your friends to go to a boarding school? Did you realize how hard it is to stay in touch? I know you miss your friends a lot-I hope they realize you haven't forgotten them. Well, I'll tell you now, I question whether they miss me or not, but they might just be hurt by the fact that I don't appear to care anymore.

Hey! Surprise! You're a human being! I know you confuse yourself a lot now, oh, but wait til you get to highschool. I'm an overall happy person, but life isn't all sunshine and daisies--that's what makes it so good. I know why you said no at the moment that summer....but you'll reconsider if it's not too late. It's just hard and complicated.

You know you're not the best, but you want to make it far in life so badly. That won't change for a while. Just remember, don't keep too focused on your goal. Things happen....things you don't want to miss. Just don't jump whenever you want something and don't ignore it. Think about it, and explore it.

lol! <-- he looks pretty happy.
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum