VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Virtualkid Podcasts!(:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Virtualkid Podcasts!(:

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I am making podcasts about Virtualkid, and the many changes it's going through!(: This is for new users, and people who have questions about different things on this website, and I am making a secondary website for this because I can't upload voice recordings directly to this website!(: I should have it all ready tomorrow!(:

I will post the link when it's all ready, and leave comments on what you think needs explaining!!(:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't get mad....Get Even!"  

You may think I am gone, Erased from memory, but the strange thing about Ninjas is that they ALWAYS seem to show up again!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Virtualkid Podcasts!(:

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Sorry for double posting...but.....here is the website!!!(:

http://vkpodcast.ucoz.org/

Check it out!!(:

Also Whenever there are new changes, and activities going on I will make a podcast about it to update members of virtualkid!(:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

You may think I am gone, Erased from memory, but the strange thing about Ninjas is that they ALWAYS seem to show up again!
Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 pm

i was supposed to put this away a while ago.. but

general discussions Arrow announcements

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Yellow Monkey on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

I am posting another podcast about the things that have happened in this New Year of 2012 soo Check it out!!Very Happy

https://www.vkpodcast.ucoz.org

Ninja Yellow Monkey
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum