VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Boss

Go down

Boss

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

I HATE it when people start bossing me around like I'm under them, when they are in no way higher.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Boss

Post by Princess Sarah on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm

its okay, ive felt that way also. and yeah it is really upsetting and irritating.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Brandon~

Princess Sarah
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonite on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 pm

its so annoying -.-
Kryptonite
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm

yes it us upsetting.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 am

LMAO

Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum