VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Bad changes need sorted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad changes need sorted

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Font

I can change names of peoples profiles as I have shown to kyle

We can see infraction levels and edit the values

Needs sorted

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad changes need sorted

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Ok
1. The font looks fine
2. Yes, that needs fixed
3. Um, no you can't, at least i dont think you can.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Derri, I find this a bit disrespectful that you barely let these things grow. The reaosn you can change the name and infraction points is becaus eyou own a diary and are considered a mod. I will be fixing these things, besides the font.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 am

Okay but still, just pointing out things that should be changed, nothing is disrespectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:39 pm

well, you said "need."

jess and i have been working our butts off working on the font and the infraction thing, and you better believe it.

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum