VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Chat Down------UPDATE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chat Down------UPDATE!!

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 am

The chat will be down for about a day, things need to cool down and I need to upgrade the chat a bit, so thanks for reading!

Last edited by Eric on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat Down------UPDATE!!

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

K, things should be good now. If you look at your right hand corner, click the chatbox button. Go on, do it now, it won't go to a different page(:

As you see, it pops out. And, when you get a message, it should say "!!!NEW MESSAGE!!!"

Once you are done reading it, and want to reply, and do so, then don't click the huge words chatbox, but a little higher it says "ChatBox"

Also, make sure your volume is up, because it makes a beeping sound as you get a response. So, now you only need one tab open!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 pm

ONCE AGAIN UPDATED------

You can no longer see the chat box on the home page. Like i said, while you are reading this, in the very bottom right, you see the words "chatbox" and you can click it, and see what happens.

KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum