VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

Hormonal Love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hormonal Love?

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 am

Is a side effect of your testosterone and all that stuff like, loving someone for a really short time then loving someone else, so on and so forth?

Last edited by Carter on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hormonal Love?

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 am

Can I ask is this some sort of question to us or are you just telling us a fact?

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:11 pm

yeah, i really don't see a point..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Yhea sorry to say carter but unless there was a hidden meaning or question, I kinda do not see the point in this, It is common knowlage to anyone unless 13 or completely new to puberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

It was supposed to be a question Razz i fixed it.

~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

so uh. Lock

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum