VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

New Members Sticky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Members Sticky

Post by Short Circuit on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Should this not be changed now as it advises new members to post in the Fun Zone to bring post count up quickly, and Fun Zone been shut for a while now with no sign of it becoming unlocked?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: New Members Sticky

Post by Jess on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I removed it for now. I don't what to put in place of it...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
School & Chat
Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LBGT rights
"Forum Expert" - if you need any help, please contact me.

~Eric was here! (:~
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I kinda disagree with the idea we encourge our community to post in the funzone because lets face it? Is this a forum designed for help and support? yes, so why encourge people just to post in the funzone to raise post count.

You only need 25 posts to send PM's so why not take advantage of the debate room or General Disscusion, these would quickly raise post count.

It can be done because I have little over 500 posts and very few have been in the funzone.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 pm

good point

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum