VirtualKid Forums
Welcome to VirtualKid Forums! Make sure you join so you can start posting and become a loved member! If you are a returning member, click log on, if you forgot your password click 'I forgot my password'.

sleep talking

Go down

sleep talking

Post by pugsmonster on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 pm

one time I was sleeping and my parents told me I was talking and saying that I was in a boat and the fish wash in the boat and it was big and I was scared of it

One time I thought there was a lizard in my bed attacking me so I put the blanket over It then I wouldn't go back under the blanket

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posts merged)

pugsmonster
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Re: sleep talking

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 am

I once was sleep walking and talking about a giant bug (I hate any kind of bug basically), so, yeaa....

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Pyrinikon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

I apparentaly have very.... interesting conversations with my sister in my sleep. Of course, they are only one sided Razz

I also yell at her aparentaly XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________
~Eric was here~
The progression of my day (usually)
Very Happy.Razz.Wink.....Neutral.........pale sad Crying or Very sad...........confused................drunken............................bounce...........lol!
Happy...insulted.......sad..........thinking it over...figure that IDGAF..get really hyper..be happy again..repeat  bom
Darth Pyrinikon
500 posts!
500 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Short Circuit on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 am

My dad has conversations with me when sleep talking, thats how he finds out things about me sad

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Long gone and well forgotten

-not forgotten by Eric-
Short Circuit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm

well, a few good ones, my brother was once asleep.....

him- Eric?
me- Yeah?
him- Do you like orange juice?
me- ...what?
him- Do you like orange juice?
me- ...yes.
him- Well, I don't like orange juice anymore.

And at my grandma's, my sister and I and my mom sometimes have to share a room, and once she goes "Give me the freakin blanket!" while kicking my mother. XD

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaytlin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

lol Well I always used to talk in my sleep............wait....I may still do...I would scream for my parents. Very Happy

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Kaytlin
25 posts!
25 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ginger on Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't talk very much, only sometimes. But many of my friends talk to me in their sleep frequently. =)

~Maggie!!!!!!!!

Miss Ginger
250 posts!
250 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri May 04, 2012 12:41 am

I seem to talk a lot in my sleep, sometimes I'm aware that I just talked in my sleep...

School & Chat
Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LBGT rights
"Forum Expert" - if you need any help, please contact me.

~Eric was here! (:~
Jess
1000 posts!
1000 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 am

hmmmm... Sleep talking. Interesting. I've had some funny experiences. When I was little, I would hallucinate (while I was awake) little earwigs crawling all over the bed. When I got older, I would hallucinate demons or murderers under my bed or in my closet. I also couldn't breath right when I was seeing these things. I looked up the strange symptoms and discovered it's called sleep paralysis. (Not even a health condition.) I've said very few, random English words in my sleep. I usually speak alien, or gibberish. The list:

"Mom, why are we going to church on Saturday?"
hotdog
Abby!
nom

lol! <-- he looks pretty happy.
Alexandra
100 posts!
100 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by KarmaChameleon on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

i don't think i talk in my sleep, but i kick

Feel free to PM me anytime!                                      Rules                                                     Chatroom!
karmachameleon@virtualk.net
KarmaChameleon
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 am

I haven't, but one time my little sister randomly just screamed "I PUT". When I asked her what she dreamed about last night, she said "Eating soup".... I love my little sister. XD

~Eric was here~
Oasis
New!
New!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum